The Enterprise 950P receiver includes (1) dedicated RJ-45 10/100 Ethernet port and (1) internal 802.11n wireless adapter for management purpose. Please see the user manual for instructions on how to connect to a specific network.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI?
- How Does ScreenBeam Enterprise 950P Connect To The Network For Management?
- How Many Participants Can Connect To ScreenBeam Enterprise 950P During Managed Meetings Session?
- My Windows 10 Laptop/Tablet Displays The Message, "Conflict Found...Performance Might Be Degraded" When I Connect To ScreenBeam.
- Technical Specifications
- This Is A Legacy Product. It Has Been Replaced By The ScreenBeam 750 And ScreenBeam 960
- What Is Actiontec CMS?
- What Is AGO Mode?
- What Is DCM?
- What Is The VGA Input Port For?