A/V performance can be affected by the performance of the source device (laptop/tablet/etc.) or by the condition of the wireless signal between the source device and the ScreenBeam receiver. It is best to ensure that the source device has all of the latest driver and software updates. Performance issues related to the wireless signal can be minimized by connecting the source device to a 5GHz wireless network not used by student or guest devices.
Articles in this section
- After Connecting, Why Am I Only Seeing My Desktop Background With No Icons On The TV/Projector Display?
- An Android Device Does Not Prompt For A PIN When Pairing The Device For The First Time.
- Audio Is Cutting In And Out Occasionally Or Stuttering Sound Can Be Heard
- Cannot Find ScreenBeam Receiver On Windows 8.1 Wireless Display List
- Can’t See Video/Image On Projector Or TV Screen.
- I Cannot Get The Windows 8.1/10 ScreenBeam Configurator To Work With The ScreenBeam 950.
- Is There Anything I Can Do To Improve The A/V Performance?
- My Laptop/Tablet Will Not Pair With The ScreenBeam Receiver.
- My ScreenBeam Receiver Is Not Listed On My Windows 8.1 Wireless Display List.
- My TV/Projector Is Not Displaying Anything Or The Display Is Switched To Another Input Instead. I Had Previously Seen The "Ready To Connect" Screen.