By design, the ScreenBeam Configurator app cannot configure ScreenBeam Pro Business, 950, or Education 2 receivers. Please contact your IT Support if you need to configure ScreenBeam settings, or refer to the user manual by clicking here for information on accessing the GUI via default settings.
Articles in this section
- After Connecting, Why Am I Only Seeing My Desktop Background With No Icons On The TV/Projector Display?
- An Android Device Does Not Prompt For A PIN When Pairing The Device For The First Time.
- Audio Is Cutting In And Out Occasionally Or Stuttering Sound Can Be Heard
- Cannot Find ScreenBeam Receiver On Windows 8.1 Wireless Display List
- Can’t See Video/Image On Projector Or TV Screen.
- I Cannot Get The Windows 8.1/10 ScreenBeam Configurator To Work With The ScreenBeam 950.
- Is There Anything I Can Do To Improve The A/V Performance?
- My Laptop/Tablet Will Not Pair With The ScreenBeam Receiver.
- My ScreenBeam Receiver Is Not Listed On My Windows 8.1 Wireless Display List.
- My TV/Projector Is Not Displaying Anything Or The Display Is Switched To Another Input Instead. I Had Previously Seen The "Ready To Connect" Screen.