By design, the ScreenBeam Configurator app is for retail versions of the ScreenBeam and will not work with the Pro Business, Education Edition 2, ScreenBeam 950, or SMB Edition models. Please contact your IT Support if you need to configure ScreenBeam settings, or refer to the User Manual by clicking here for information on accessing the GUI via default settings.
Articles in this section
- After Connecting, Why Am I Only Seeing My Desktop Background With No Icons On The TV/Projector Display?
- An Android Device Does Not Prompt For A PIN When Pairing The Device For The First Time.
- I Cannot Get The Windows 8.1/10 ScreenBeam Configurator To Work With The ScreenBeam SMB Edition.
- My TV/Projector Is Not Displaying Anything Or The Display Is Switched To Another Input Instead. I Had Previously Seen The "Ready To Connect" Screen.
- Why Does The ScreenBeam's Display Have A Purple Or Blue Hue When Connected To My Legacy Projector Using The Included VGA Adapter?