This can occur on certain Android OS devices. This is due to the way PIN pairing is implemented on the Android device. To connect these devices to a ScreenBeam, the Forced PIN Pairing feature must be turned Off in the ScreenBeam receiver's configuration (Local Management GUI/CMS only).
Articles in this section
- After Connecting, Why Am I Only Seeing My Desktop Background With No Icons On The TV/Projector Display?
- An Android Device Does Not Prompt For A PIN When Pairing The Device For The First Time.
- I Cannot Get The Windows 8.1/10 ScreenBeam Configurator To Work With The ScreenBeam SMB Edition.
- My TV/Projector Is Not Displaying Anything Or The Display Is Switched To Another Input Instead. I Had Previously Seen The "Ready To Connect" Screen.
- Why Does The ScreenBeam's Display Have A Purple Or Blue Hue When Connected To My Legacy Projector Using The Included VGA Adapter?