The ScreenBeam receiver can connect to the network using either Ethernet or WiFi. Upon purchasing CMS, you can select either the USB-to-Wireless or the USB-to-Ethernet solution to suit your needs.
Articles in this section
- Does The ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition Support UIBC/UoIP/Backchannel Functionality?
- End-Of-Life And Support For Intel WiDi/Pro WiDi Products As Of August 1st 2016
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI?
- How Does ScreenBeam Receiver Connect To The Network For Management?
- How Does The ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition Connect To CMS?
- How Many Participants Can Connect To ScreenBeam Business Receiver During Managed Meetings Session?
- I Connected To The ScreenBeam But I Cannot See My Desktop Icons, Where Did They Go?
- My Windows 10 Laptop/Tablet Displays The Message, "Conflict Found...Performance Might Be Degraded" When I Connect To ScreenBeam.
- Snowy/White Or Static Blank Screen Appears Upon Powering The Projector/TV ON. Ready To Connect Screen Is Not Available.
- Technical Specifications