This message may be displayed when the device is connected to ScreenBeam when the ScreenBeam receiver's Autonomous Group Owner (AGO) feature is enabled. The AGO feature allows the wireless display connection to occur on a different channel than the channel used by the Wi-Fi network connection, in order to provide a stable wireless display connection for Intel® Pro WiDi Managed Meetings. Since the laptop/tablet must communicate on two separate channels at the same time, more processing is necessary, which can slow the performance of the connection to the Wi-Fi network. The message is only intended to serve as a notification that you may experience slower Wi-Fi performance while connected to ScreenBeam.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI?
- How Does ScreenBeam Enterprise 950P Connect To The Network For Management?
- How Many Participants Can Connect To ScreenBeam Enterprise 950P During Managed Meetings Session?
- My Windows 10 Laptop/Tablet Displays The Message, "Conflict Found...Performance Might Be Degraded" When I Connect To ScreenBeam.
- Technical Specifications
- This Is A Legacy Product. It Has Been Replaced By The ScreenBeam 750 And ScreenBeam 960
- What Is Actiontec CMS?
- What Is AGO Mode?
- What Is DCM?
- What Is The VGA Input Port For?