The Enterprise 950 receiver includes (1) dedicated RJ-45 10/100 Ethernet port and (1) internal 802.11n wireless adapter for management purpose. Please see the user manual for instructions on how to connect to a specific network.
Articles in this section
- After Installing The Windows 10 November 2015 Update, I Can No Longer Use The Mouse/Keyboard Connected To ScreenBeam.
- Do I Need An Existing Wireless Network In Order To Use ScreenBeam?
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI?
- How Do I Remotely Manage Multiple ScreenBeam Receivers?
- How Does ScreenBeam Enterprise 950 Connect To The Network For Management?
- Is The 950 Wall Mountable?
- Technical Specifications
- This Is A Legacy Product. It Has Been Replaced By The ScreenBeam 750 And ScreenBeam 960
- What Is Actiontec CMS?
- What Is AGO Mode?