The Windows 10 November 2015 update enables you to turn on/off the keyboard & mouse input from the ScreenBeam Mini2 Continuum receiver. To enable mouse/keyboard input, connect to the ScreenBeam receiver and then select the "Allow input from a keyboard or mouse connected to this display" checkbox under your ScreenBeam receiver name. To turn off mouse/keyboard input, deselect the check box. Your selection will be remembered the next time you connect.
Articles in this section
- After Installing The Windows 10 November 2015 Update, I Can No Longer Use The Mouse/Keyboard Connected To ScreenBeam.
- Do I Need An Existing Wireless Network In Order To Use ScreenBeam?
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI?
- How Do I Remotely Manage Multiple ScreenBeam Receivers?
- How Does ScreenBeam Enterprise 950 Connect To The Network For Management?
- Is The 950 Wall Mountable?
- Technical Specifications
- This Is A Legacy Product. It Has Been Replaced By The ScreenBeam 750 And ScreenBeam 960
- What Is Actiontec CMS?
- What Is AGO Mode?