By default, the HDMI Port Power Management setting in the ScreenBeam receiver is configured to turn off the HDMI port after 10 minutes to protect the projector's bulb lifetime. If you do not need this feature, login to the local management GUI and set the HDMI Port Power setting to either Always On or Screensaver.
Articles in this section
- After Connecting, Why Am I Only Seeing My Desktop Background With No Icons On The TV/Projector Display?
- An Android Device Does Not Prompt For A PIN When Pairing The Device For The First Time.
- I Cannot Get The Windows 8.1/10 ScreenBeam Configurator To Work With The ScreenBeam SMB Edition.
- My TV/Projector Is Not Displaying Anything Or The Display Is Switched To Another Input Instead. I Had Previously Seen The "Ready To Connect" Screen.
- Why Does The ScreenBeam's Display Have A Purple Or Blue Hue When Connected To My Legacy Projector Using The Included VGA Adapter?