This receiver is not a Pro WiDi compatible receiver and does not support the additional features of Pro WiDi. However, an Intel Pro WiDi system could still connect to this receiver to project, but the Pro WiDi (Managed meetings) features are not supported.
Articles in this section
- Does This Receiver And Or Firmware Support Intel Pro WiDi?
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management GUI?
- How Does ScreenBeam Receiver Connect To The Network For Management?
- This Is A Legacy Product. It Has Been Replaced By The ScreenBeam 750 And ScreenBeam 960
- What Are The Recommended System Requirements?
- What Is Actiontec CMS?
- What Is DCM?
- What Is NGO?
- Where Can I Obtain The Latest Intel® WiDi Application, Wireless Drivers, And Graphic Drivers For My Intel® WiDi Device?
- Will Domain Policies Affect Connectivity?