Yes, The ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition supports USB Backchannel for Source Devices with either UIBC or UoIP technology. Devices must be USB Human Interface Device (HID) compliant peripherals.
Articles in this section
- Does The ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition Support UIBC/UoIP/Backchannel Functionality?
- End-Of-Life And Support For Intel WiDi/Pro WiDi Products As Of August 1st 2016
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI?
- How Does ScreenBeam Receiver Connect To The Network For Management?
- How Does The ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition Connect To CMS?
- How Many Participants Can Connect To ScreenBeam Business Receiver During Managed Meetings Session?
- I Connected To The ScreenBeam But I Cannot See My Desktop Icons, Where Did They Go?
- My Windows 10 Laptop/Tablet Displays The Message, "Conflict Found...Performance Might Be Degraded" When I Connect To ScreenBeam.
- Snowy/White Or Static Blank Screen Appears Upon Powering The Projector/TV ON. Ready To Connect Screen Is Not Available.
- Technical Specifications